Originally Posted by Ringman
Coyote10,

There is a you tube video asking "Were the pyramids built before the Flood?" It is about 31 minutes long. If it is not 31 minutes long it is not the one I want you to check out. It shows the problem with the present day Jewish calendar. It also shows the manuscripts Jesus and the apostles would have used. They are slightly different from what we use today.

Interesting vid. From what I seen up to the construction of the tower of babel, this guy, along with atheist are dating things based on the world's population post flood.

Why did God flood the earth? It was because man's seed was corrupt and there were Nephilm in the land. These beings are not of this world. They are responsible for the building of such great structures. I believe it was Hams wife who carried the gene. Then you get giants such as Goliath and so forth. In the book of numbers and the 12 spies went to the land of Canaan they were as grasshoppers in the nephilm's eyes. The tower of babel is said to have had a base of 100 square miles. Those people where trying ro reach heaven and overthrow God. Humans could not accomplish these task. Humans could not build the pyramids to the specs of which they are built. I'm not a believer in aliens, but I do believe there were nephilm in those days.

Also if the earth was flooded in 2500-3000 BC, how much older could it be? The time from Adam to the Flood isn't a bazillion years. It's in the thousands. Around 6000.