Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antlers
The explanation of how gravity operates is still a theory, even though the presence of gravity is very clearly observed.
I have never gotten a clear explanation of the cause of gravity although as you say it ''is very clearly observed''.

I asked a neighbor friend to explain what caused gravity and he said it was the spinning of the earth. I said that didn't seem right, that a spinning tire throws mud off. It doesn't hold it on. I have a son who is a bona fide genius in many things and he attempted to explain it but really it amounted to "we don't know for sure".

Gravity is a force of nature and is a good example to give an atheist that doesn't believe in something he cannot see. You can bet your a$$ he believes in gravity.

Here you go.

Warning. It will make your brain hurt:
I watched it. I don't think he came up with the cause of gravity. It just is.

It's not a simple subject. That account has almost 400 videos, and they build on each other. Often you'll need to watch the previous 10 to understand the one you're watching.

If you truly want to understand it, you'll have to put in some work, or, you can go with "it just is", or "God did it", or "magic".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell