The evidence shows that Jesus predicted His own death and resurrection…and pulled it off…and since He did that, then whatever He teaches is true. I’m accepting what He says on His authority because He’s proven to be a divine being.

It’s not that other worldviews or religions are teaching things that are false all of the time…probably all other worldviews or religions have some truth in them…, but if it differs from what Jesus says, then it would be wrong.

Other worldviews and religions may have many things right, but if they differ from what Jesus says, then they appear to me to have it wrong. And not on my authority, but on His. What evidence is there that other gods are actually true…?

The evidence shows that Jesus certainly existed 2,000 years ago, walked the earth and performed miracles, and predicted and accomplished His own death and resurrection. The evidence for this is quite good.

And you have ancient Israelites converting to this brand new belief system and paying for it with their lives to say this really happened. The difference between other gods and Jesus is Jesus says that He is the way and the truth and the life, and the evidence shows that these things are true.

Look at the evidence from any of the other gods and see which way the evidence points. And then make your decision.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.