Originally Posted by Leanwolf
tdoyka, great story. Given today's very advanced CGI technology, it would make a blockbuster movie! Big box office bucks!

BTW, your real name wouldn't be Isaac Asimov, Jr., would it?? grin

L.W.

nah, i'm a crippled-up stroke survivor. i was raised a Roman Catholic, but i got older and now i'm a Animist (Native American Animism with a little bit of Shinto). i believe that everyone and everything (animals, plants, rocks, rivers, oceans and such) has a spirit. on the other hand, i do believe in science. i don't believe climate change or political "science", like i never had the jab.

the God or gods never mention time. time is a human concept, much like inches, yards, miles and such. i do believe that the Earth is billions of years old. human timeline is like a blink of the eye. the Theory of Evolution or Natural Selection is probably right. Homo Sapiens have been around for 300,000 years. Sahelanthropus Tchadensis (i had to look that one up. i only spent a 1 1/2 year at college ;)) was one of the first that walked on two legs some 7 million years ago.

you liked the Norse myth (Vikings)? i almost got into that religion. yes, i have read the Bible, parts of the Torah, the disgusting Quran, Kojiki, some Buddhist texts, some Bhagavad Gita and other pagan religions.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".