Originally Posted by cobrad
Wow! In the few minutes I took to post a comment a slew of others were posted... demonstrating yet another observation I have seen on the topic of long range hunting: it doesn't take but a minute before it becomes some sort of pissing match.
For you guys that might be interested in dicussing long rang hunting with other experienced shooters, and without a lot of the BS, take a look at longrangehunting.com

I have not noticed a pissin match in this thread yet, just some opinions some well grounded in experiance and some wild arse guess based on some heart felt ill conceived notions, but no pissin match yet smile

I posted on LRH for years, ironically I got tired of the pissin matches smile I have started posting there a little, but there are just so many times you can answer "what is the best scope for......" questions. There used to be a ton of really knowledgeable guys over there who were serious. When Len started banning folks because they would bad mouth sponsers products I lost interest.

I used to love to play dumb about stuff over there, you could get some decent responses. I sometimes do the same here just out of habit. It never hurts to play dumb.

I do sometimes wonder why some people ever open a thread in the LRH section, especially when they do not have a clue and only expose their lack of experiance, or maybe they are just playing dumb.

Last edited by EddyBo; 11/10/13.