Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Let's eliminate all game laws. 155 howitzers, shooting via computer from your couch, punji pits, poison coated arrows, running game over with your pickup....let's make it all legal. whistle

Gotta draw the line on technology somewhere, and in my book, that Tracking Point deal is beyond the line of sportsmanship.

And you know what they say about opinions. I hunt in all manners from bow to black powder. If we are gonna keep technology out of hunting lets just go back to long bows or clubs. I see anyone who hunts with a modern centerfire rifle and bytches about me shooting stuff a long ways off as a hypocrit. You take advantage of technology but you do not want others do the same. I am fine with it lets all go BPCF, longbow or spears. You get the states to impose it, I will even sign your petition.

Yall bytch about bubba shooting long range because he does not even have a range finder. Then yall bytch about the guys with range finders. It makes it easy to see that all yall want to do is impose your ideas of sportsmanship on everyone else. Keep your preachin, I will be eating deer and elk steak while I listen to the whining. smile When yall all go primitive, I am in, till then yall are just hypocrits. Do yall whine about bow hunters too? There are more deer lost at my deer camp in our month long bow season than the other 3 months of season.