Before you go fondle yourself in the sand box rcamuglia, Those words are mine not wildwyo's I am thinking to myself outload here, I was trying to give you the situation he may have encountered. If you are going to be a keyboard warrior you need to learn to pay better attention to detail! For example my gun and load development is for 5500' I hunt from 200' to 12,000' before I had a br2 I would print drop charts for the elevation I was expecting to hunt and use a MOA turret rather than yardage.. However I have never had the opportunity to put a bull like that in the crosshairs, Been on the spotter end allot and it is a challenge to keep your composer and keep all ducks in a row.

How many bulls like that have you ever pulled down on? how calm and collected where you? Have you ever missed, or do you only remember the shots you have successfully made?

Going back to my past question you have yet to answer.. why would a $2000 complete setup that shoots .5 moa tell you the entire story over a $7500 complete .5 moa setup? you avoided this by the 700 ADL with a pkg scope which was obvious he did not have when he said "I dialed down and the second shot hit" you where looking for a point to attack and when he showed you a very nice rifle you went at him. You have crossed that obnoxious line and showed everyone reading this thread what kind of person falls under your handle smile

No one is denying the elevation but 3000' elevation is minimal @ 500 yards.. You talk a big game but how much experience do you truley have? I have read allot of books and talk to some of the best long range shooters in the industry but all that talk comes to surface when you have a rifle in front of you and a gong at a mile...