Thanks wildwyo

Definitely not the equipment's fault from what I can see. But as was posted earlier, Joe Golfer can buy expensive sticks too.

To you and everyone else who questioned my intentions about wanting to see the rifle, I wanted to make sure since I've never seen wildwyo's posts, that he wasn't some of the wanna be dudes we've been talking about in this thread.

I realize that any shot can be muffed. I assume you were shooting prone with a solid rest. To miss with elevation because of angle, the angle has to be quite steep up or down. from the picture, it sure doesn't look as though angle was a factor.

The next big factor to miss with elevation is to mis-range the target. If you were sure of the range, then that only leaves a data problem left to blame. Was your data developed at an atmosphere that was vastly different than your location? Did you adjust for your location if that's the case?

As far as me posting pics of Long Range accomplishments in the field and in competition, most here have seen them and they don't need to be rehashed.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.