I hear you PG... but just because some rules exist, doesn't mean they're right.... or necessary. The existence of laws neither validates the law itself as just, nor does it justify the creation of new law.

Game Regulations (Laws) should be just that.... GAME Laws. Why do we feel the need to regulate how game is taken? At the end of the day it's a management and money issue... We need this much dough.... and this many dead deer, safely. Shooting from a road.... safety issue. Shooting at night.... also a safety issue. Personally.... I don't care if you shot that buck doing 107 down I90 at 0230 on a night darker'n a black steer's toukuss on a moonless night. Personally I do care if you run a 150 Horn through my daughter's bedroom... as would 99.9% of the general public.... hence said 'safety' related laws. I get those....

Furthermore.... we, as a hunting community, are all living in one big azz glass condo complex here. We struggle enough as a whole.... fighting on the gun control front, the environmentalist front, the Fed front.... etc. Byching at one another over methodology and technology.... then creating more 'laws' in that regard... only serves to discourage participation and fan the flames of all those hippies. It's akin to having sling-shot fight in said condo complex.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......