Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by BackCountryMulies

Heres one thing I am not understanding and maybe rcamuglia can help me with...
You boys wanted to see wildwyo setup so you could rule out what? o thats right rule out that he had a legit set up!! hahahaha You gotta be kidding me that is the most ignorant thing I have read on this thread yet!!!

Yep, that's exactly [bleep] right. I was hoping NOT to see a pic of black plastic stocked Remington 700 ADL with the scope that came mounted on it from the factory!

I have no idea who he is or what his capabilities are. If a pic of that type of rifle was posted, it would have told the entire [bleep] story to me!

Great response for a thread dealing with ethics, why would that tell you the entire story just out of curiosity. I mean if you have 2 guys sitting on a ridge just because the one on the left is completely outfitted with sitka over say cheap walmart brand doesnt make him the better hunter does it? So why would a $2000 complete setup that shoots .5 moa tell you the entire story over a $7500 complete .5 moa setup? and obviously if he stated he had to dial for the correction he wasnt using a tasco that came as a pkg rifle