Originally Posted by Maverick940
Originally Posted by BackCountryMulies
If he would have provided the information that his data for his load he dialed was for 3000' lower.... how many times are you going to refer back to this man? he never said that... You took words from my scenario and are using them against him..

All the same angry or not your responses reminded me of an argument with a pissed off 15 year old.. I certainly hope you have learned from this thread a thing or two about forum ethics and take the time to consider your obvious mood at the time of response; I am sure my respect for your opinion is not the only one you lost after last nights rampage..

All this talk about mega distance shooting at animals makes me ill in the stomach and gives me a case of the vapors. What ever became of woodsman skill and backcountry ability and huntsman capability? Why is it now so "spectacular" to kill animals at super supreme distance, rather than using your wits and your time-proven ability to get in, close?

you should ask the admins to start up a "up close and personal" topic header wink there we can talk about my 21 1/8 black bear I called in to 8 yards before sticking a rage through his chest or maybe we could talk about my last archery muley I shot a 17 yards spot and stalk with a recurve or the several bulls I have called in and walk by under 10 yards I shot a speed goat with my compound in 2005 at 11 yards "spot and stalk" I find the challenge of knowing I can use my wits and time proven ability to take one cold barrel shot and take my quarry just as challenging and as big as of an adrenaline rush as being in that close range you speak of smile...

There is a never ending argument amongst traditional bowhunters vs compound bowhunters, traditional cap and ball muzzleloaders and inlines, and the most common one Long range hunters and non long range hunters... Hunting is hunting is hunting right? You go out into the field to take an animal to provide meat for your family same as the next, why does it matter how that is done? Opinions that is the only matter involved, ok maybe there is a point to draw the line a guy with a 35# 50 cal BMG yea that is excessive and makes me sick too other than that we are all after one common goal..