Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
All sales final wasn't specified, and you spent the money before ensuring satisfaction?

Yep. He had seen the photos, I had sent the gun, car needed tires (bought used ones) and spent the money. No return policy was specified, but when pictures are sent first, and the gun is one that was specifically requested by the buyer, no reason to think it is not going to be a done , did, deal.

Times are tough enough around here that ANY money we get is pre spent before it even gets here. At gunbroker there is a box to check "As is, no returns" and I use it. I was hoping that here such a policy would not be needed, but maybe I need to start putting that in my replies etc.

This forum used to be a place where friends bought, sold and traded and tried to get along plus give each other a little grace like my perhaps forgetting to put the magazine in the box (All $10.00 worth - the horror!) and allowing a guy to fix any little snags if one was discovered. Like me IMMEDIATELY e-mailing complete copies of the documents needed the very MOMENT I learned that they were needed in this case, to BOTH parties.... I have had this go both ways, about evenly.

Stuff like this is pushing me to Gunbroker and other sites all the more, and I used to really love trading and buying and selling here.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500