Originally Posted by Daveinjax
This is not face to face dealings so a refund is in order. I've read more than one thread about how safariman [bleep] me and I'll probably get to read more unless batf gets him for unlicensed interstate gun trafficking. All the "I'm so sick " bs is just that. Safariman is just a gun hustler using the free classified market here on the 24hr campfire. One minute he's so poor he can't afford tires and the next he's building a custom rifle and buying more guns to sell for profit. If you buy from safariman you might get what you paid for or you might not but he will only make it right when you call him out publicly and then it's a big if.

Yes I made a mistake in believing him on this deal. I trusted the wrong person and got bit in the azz. He has made no effort to make any thing right. Just hope that this group of good fire folks will see this and learn from my misfortune. Yes scammers, liars and thieves abound everywhere.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.