Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by buckthumper

So common you two, Give us the pm's so we all can make a FACTUAL JUDGEMENT instead of speculating.

It really isn't that complicated,

A person was seeking a LIKE NEW IN BOX firearm, my guess this was supposed to be a Christmas present(wag),

A used gun,(the cousins gun) missing 50% of the components arrives,

Potential buyer drives to FFL location, opens box, and realizes this deal is clearly not what he was seeking,

closes box, tells FFL to return box, and drives home.

LNIB doesn't mean feel free to send the remaining piecemeal items as you find/purchase them.

The entire stance that the Buyer lied, about the package already being returned, simply doesn't fly, The last thing the buyer told the FFL to do was return the package, and then he drove away. Over.

A used gun,(the cousins gun) missing 50% of the components arrives,

So he claims. Where is the photo from the pm's and reciept photos? I can say I am the king of Spain but that doen't make it true though does it?

bottom line is this.

SELLER - As a seller you should be sure the buyer is completely satisfied before you spend thier money no matter how hard up for cash you are and if they are not satisfied you should make every effort to make it right.

BUYER - I have never seen a buyer that claims to have been screwed over this bad be so reluctant to post pictures of what he recieved. You should be willing to show proof of your claims.

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting is the first group WORKED for their money but the other group didn't.