Originally Posted by heavywalker
No you sound like a dick wink

Soooo......is that a 'firm' NO or can you be persuaded monetarily? I have some fine trading stock I can use to get you to think I am a really really really nice guy? Have some nice rifles I have built but was kinda saving them for a like new Hummer H2 and for a supercharger and AC for my Harley that I bought from my mothers husbands oldest brothers wife's nephew's twin half sister!

Let me know ASAP as I will then see if I can coughscrewcough make a deal with someone at the gunshow this upcoming weekend. Have a mag and some accessories for one of them Ruger pistols I know absolutely nothing about to barter with.

As for the beer, I am not much of a drinker anymore so if I can trade some tires I have laying around I will contribute a 6pk and the rest of you can share 5. This of course depends on whether or not you pay for my motel and meals during this 'get to know me intimately' 2 week way the hell down there road trip.

Damn, sure thought you guys would be more sympathetic and understanding to my current situations because of how close we have become during the course of this thread? I am really a great guy once I have convinced you of such!

Trust ME!!!