Originally Posted by MuskieMan223
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Unless you specified no returns, be prepared for a return.

I disagree with this, how many flea markets or gun shows have you been to that the sellers would accept a return on something after you carried it around building for an hour??? That is all this site, or any other site is for that matter are ONLINE GUN SHOWS/Flea Markets! I do not agree at all on a return policy on "used" items, but I also do not think that items should be misrepresented either. That is why I try to describe everything as best as I can before I sell it.

My position as well, and all of this internet stuff is not going to change that part of it. I not only described it correctly but sent photos. I owe the man a magazine, and one is being sent. If all Ruger Chargers had a bipod, then I have offered to find and send one of those as well.

Every gun shop and pawn shop I have ever gone to around here had a no returns on guns and ammo policy. There is a place to state that on gunbroker ads and I do. I might need to make that clear on selling items here, if I decide to continue to do so.

The sad part of all this is, if the buyer had simply PM'ed or e-mailed me that he believed that bipod should be part of the deal and that I had missed putting a magazine in there I would have sent him what I am sending him now, with no drama or troubles.

Ed has PM'ed me that he has picked up his gun, and is moving on. I am sending the magazine that I forgot to put in the box (actually a brand new one I bought before this thread was started) and looking for a bipod to get and send once I determine that all of them came with one.

Other than sending the items mentioned to make the deal as right as I can, I am moving on as well. This fiasco over very little has absorbed too much time and energy already.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500