Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
All I'll say is, more and more lately you sound like a professional victim. Are you an Obama voter?

+1...
I can link myriad postings of sellers health and money problems, to the point where fire members have financially helped, and then i read the "I'll take it's" like for the pistols earlier this week.

I am a big time believer in helping those in need, but guys have been played and laid by this guy for a long time. I just shake my head.

Umfortunately, you are spot on and my sentiments.

It sucks slamming a guy around here, but it's safe to say that many of us have bit our tongues over the years about this situation.
If a guy really has financial or medical issues the guys on this forum are very generous. I've never seen such an outpouring of concern, kindness and generosity as the 'fire offers.

But it works both ways. When guys continually milk the system and get into 'victim mode' it's over. This place will wear a guy out just as fast over that behavior, and it should.
It's ironic this all came out due the seller's actions. Real Christian behavior would have said, 'all right, send me the things back, let's put this behind us." A man's character should go well beyond monetary value.
Very unfortunate.