Originally Posted by safariman
Which is why I, the potentially injured and lied to party, chose to keep this on the down low and merely put Mr. Ed on ignore and move along with my life. Keep it between the two of us. Unfortunate that it got brought up here as these threads have a way of deteriorating and becoming uglier than intended or needed. Usually getting excrement on all involved. I wish it had not come up, but since it did, I thought the details should then be spelled out.

If this goes on for too very long I will post up all of the conversations as I mentioned above. I hope I don't have to do that. Mr Ed has or can go get his gun, a new Ruger magazine is on its way, I don't see what the fuss is all about at this late date. I solved/fixed what was needing to be fixed as fast as was humanly possible.

Mark, this doesn't square at all. You knowingly put a disgruntled buyer on ignore and "moved on with your life", but hoped this would all stay between the two of you? You've been around the block long enough to know better and then want to play the victim card when the inevitable thread is posted? Be really, really honest with yourself and tell me if that's the right play to make?

Isn't the bipod included as part of a Charger pistol from the factory? This isn't some add-on, so it's crap of you to pull off the bipod and claim it wasn't mentioned as part of the deal.

You seem like a genuinely nice guy Mark, but I've seen more than one of your "sales" turn into a royal mess. Usually, they involve you playing the role of an intermediary trying to skim a bit of profit out of a deal that doesn't involve your own personal gear. You're your own man, but if I were in your shoes I'd stick with only my own gear and take a bit more ownership of things when they don't go as planned.