Mike,

Potentially injured is what I said, by being asked to take back a gun for no good reason(s). Lied to in that I was told that the situation could not be rectified and that it was too late to send anything to the FFL because the gun was "already on its way"... that was the lie. Differnt from, "I have left the gun with the FFL and asked him to return it"

If he did not wish to own the firearm, he could have easily NOT put up the ad asking to buy one, requesting photos, then sending the money. Several times and ways to not "end up with the gun" if he did not want it for some reason. IME, Most Dealers are just fine with e-mailed copies of drivers licenses or FFL's or whatever. There was a signed copy with the handgun that was somehow damaged in transit, or during the opening of the packaging and this was beyond my control and therefore not a reason to refund, but rather a need to repair and get the needed document to the dealer which I did with all due haste. I offered to re send it via Fax, overnight mail or e-mail and the dealer gave me an e-maill address then called me to tell me it was recieved and AOK.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500