Originally Posted by Kenneth
Mark, Can you take pics of that same countertop?

Not tonight, but likely can soon. Digital camera broke, which is why I sent him I-phone pics. I can send those same I phone pics or a new set of pictures of just that countertop visa I-phone to someone if they know how to post them up.

I absolutely CAN prove the pictures as valid, and I was NOT told by Ed that he was concerned with a Bi Pod or a case thing OR that the pistol was scratched until TODAY in THIS THREAD. If I had been aware of such things when the gun came in EIGHT DAYS AGO, or any time since then, I would have moved swiftly to rectify the situation. All I knew about until today was some info missing on the FFL, which I imeediately rectified, and the missing magazine, which I also rectified as quickly as I could. Today, I learned that these are supposed to come with a bi pod, and so I have one coming. Just need to know where to send it and all should be well.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500