Originally Posted by headwatermike
Originally Posted by safariman
Photos shoowed a scope and a bipod,, this poster said he wanted the pistol only so that is what I sent.

MARK

Originally Posted by safariman

My position as well, and all of this internet stuff is not going to change that part of it. I not only described it correctly but sent photos. I owe the man a magazine, and one is being sent. If all Ruger Chargers had a bipod, then I have offered to find and send one of those as well.

Like I posted a couple of times already in this thread, it ain't exactly hard to read sign and see exactly what he's all about. His stories are so full of holes it's ridiculous. Reminds me of a four year old trying to lie their way out when caught with their hand in the cookie jar, only difference is a four year old will eventually realize they've been caught. Pretty funny when one can't keep up with their own lies.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit after reading his posts that the pictures he sent weren't poached off the 'net, especially now he's claiming he has to locate another bipod. [bleep] simply doesn't add up.

Last edited by GreatWaputi; 12/28/13.