Guess I'm a little late to the dance. And I'm still a relative newby here on the Fire. I've logged on almost 3 years ago, at the recommendation of a few Texas & Colorado Members that were good friends that I know personally. And I've really enjoyed the couple of hours I tend to spend on here every day while I'm watching the TV every evening. And I would like to think I've made some really good friends & have met quite a few nice Fire Members who are like minded & enjoy the same kind of outdoor activities that I do. As in Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Reloading, Shooting, and Gun Collecting.

In the short time I've been a Campfire Member, I have bought and sold only a few things in the Free Classified Section. Probably only about 12 items total that I have either bought or sold. And so far, I've NEVER had a bad experience with ANY Campfire Member that I've done a transaction with. Ever transaction has gone forward without a hitch, and I've been very pleased with the Fire Members that I've had the pleasure to trade with.
And Mark, or SafariMan is one of the Fire Members that I've had the pleasure to deal with. I didn't know Mark from Adam, but I found him to be very honest & upfront about every detail of our transaction. He was very detail oriented and meticulous in the description of the Item, and as i requested, he also sent pictures via email showing the item in great detail, just as it was.

I also found Mark to be very reliable, and he did exactly what he said he would do. The Item was much better than he described, and he also Included some additional items free of charge that were accessories that he could have easily sold elsewhere. And they were not cheap items!
He also included some free ammo to test out in one of my 10mm pistols. During our transaction, I had a financial situation come up that kept me from including a check for $200.00 as part of our trade that I was sending to Mark. It took me a couple of weeks to get the extra money to him, and he was very gracious and understanding & simply told me to send him the money whenever I could. I found Mark to be an outstanding man of his word & honor, and I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. Period.

As I also would not hesitate to do business with any Campfire Member who I've done business with previously here on the Campfire. I've met some great people here on the Fire, and I've also learned quite a bit about the character of my fellow Campfire Members.
I've seen numerous Members here on the Fire help one another just because it was the right thing to do, and also help and aid other people whom they didn't even know. And I'm very proud and honored to call those members my friend and fellow Patriots. And they would be Welcome at my CampFire, anytime.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~