Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Steelhead
In the end, a MAN would offer a 100% refund without ever being asked.

Thank God I ain't a Christian.
No need to thank Him for that. I'm believing He wishes you were. Not being a Christian is easy and there are no snipers taking pot shots behind the rocks.

Christians give 100 refunds, too, without being asked. The only time I've ever had anyone complain about something I sold was a Tasco 6x24x40 I sold for $40.00. He got his 40 bucks back plus what it cost to ship the scope back to me. It had a couple ring marks, not through the paint, and didn't pass his grid test. Grid test on a $40.00 Tasco! No kidding. I used it on many a magnum rifle to work up loads but didn't need it any more. It's a solid scope for a Tasco. Still have it. Not going through that nonsense again.

Recently, I have been worked over on a $1700-$1800 deal for a gun that was supposed to shoot very good, but a 9 shot group printed a little over 8" at 100 yards off the bench on the second scope. It shot like crap with the first one too. POI wandered all over the place in the initial sight-in. I was refused a refund from the thief and took crap from his cronies in an interesting display, but what goes around comes around and one day it will. I don't let nearly 2K slide. Better Christians might. Gotta use Grace on occasion. Figure that's what it's there for. (j/k-kinda)

I also bought an expensive and exclusive rifle on here for which no qualifier as to accuracy was given. I found out why.I figure that one was on me for not asking. One day I'll put a new barrel on both of them. Maybe when the kids get out of college.

Reading this, the way it plays out, the lame excuses and double-talk, and accusations makes me sick. I knew it was coming for a while and was really surprised by all the enablers that kept the ruses going, but oh, well.

Mark, you need to give this man his money back plus pay him to ship your stuff back. That's the only right thing to do and the only way for you to get out of this with any semblance of integrity. If that's not important to you, carry on, but you will lose far more than you will gain. Truth be known, you've already lost far more than you know, but there's no better time that the present to start turning that around. Best wishes.

Good post.

I'm hoping Ed got a free CD, at least.
That Allison guy did.

Have Dog

Will Travel