Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by shortmagfan
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Safari, you made my "do not deal with" list.

Your situation is clouding what should be very basic good judgment and ethics.

My exact thoughts after reading his threads the last few months. Medical and money issues on one thread, sending a rifle off the be rebarrelled to a fancy wildcat on another thread. I'll steer clear

If you read the original or first post on that deal, I TRADED for everything, barrel, labor and all. Gave up a nice gun to get an old one re done.

That said, I am PMing the OP, taking him off of ignore, and will see what I can do here to make the situation better.

RE not "fixing" things, I DID forward a good FFL immediately when asked to and have purchased the magazine that was somehow missing to be re sent. How much more 'fixing' is needed?

Maybe if you'd sold your trade bait instead of putting it into a custom rifle you might be better off. I've got tons of sympathy for someone that has fallen on hard times and I've seen you do nice things for others around here, but if money and medical issues are an issue, I'd suggest custom rifles aren't going to help things much whether you "trade" into them or pay cash