Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
Originally Posted by safariman
SDwhirlwind will be along any moment now to once again call me a narrcisistic hipocryte. About the only two descriptive adjectives he knows, in reading his old posts about me and several others (who most assuredly are not either of those things) here at the 'fire smile

Well,OH CHOSEN ONE....seeing as how you just couldn't help yourself with taking another dig at me you selfrighteous p&ick I will be more than happy to emphasize what I have proclaimed about you in the past! Since you are such a smart basturd and seem to know many more "adjectives" to lie your way out of your crooked misleading chit deals I will once again reiterate what I think of you and your antics!

YOU are ALWAYS a victim!
YOU are ALWAYS correct and truthfull as far as you are concerned!
YOU are ALWAYS using the excuse you NEED money whenever something like this comes up!
Everyone else ALWAYS misunderstood and it is NEVER YOU!
YOU are ALWAYS trying to get your fanboy club to cover for you and make excuses for you!
YOU are ALWAYS having to sell something to pay a bill but ALWAYS have the money to jump on a good deal a few days later! (rags to riches every week huh Markie?) Sounds like an excuse to wheel and deal freely on the net to me?
wow. kinda reminds me when wyatt earp said "you called down the thunder, well you got it"

Originally Posted by deflave
Sometimes the Holy Spirit overtakes me and I punch a woman.

Travis

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by pahick
Neither, you just happened to be the dipschit above me. Sorry?
sig worthy

Originally Posted by JimH
Safariman,you stated in your first post that the OP did'nt want or mention the bipod that was in the picture,and later that you will have to look for one?Why not find the one in the picture?
respectfully, i'm not sure you have a high enough post count to be using facts and logic

Originally Posted by 700shooter
... Additionally I get so mad when I read those with high post counts bashing others...
high post count campers own the fire. it's in the board rules.