Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by safariman
If you are talking about me, the guns I claimed were on a "the money is coming later" deal which the seller accepted and which I appreciated. He was aware that I had no cash on hand at the moment I was trying to make the purchase. He has accepted a pay later offer. I am grateful for that, and will honor it in the time frame that he and I agreed on.

Originally Posted by 444Matt
Mark being the good guy that he is PM'd me to see how bad I wanted the 357 and what kind of deal I could make him.

That sign reads like blood in snow. And get over the [bleep] victim stance!

Didn't intend to sell that, and have not done so. 444matt PM'ed me about it first, and because he is one of what I consider the good guys here and I have had positive PM's and conversations with him in the past, I told him that if he really wanted it, maybe we could work something out.

He declined until further notice so I will be keeping that one as planned as a replacement for a different gun I sold during hard(er) times.

So you have or will have money for a new to you pistol (actually two, one of which it's obvious you already tried to turn for a profit before it's even paid for or in your possession), but don't have money to make things right with the OP, gotchya. I think I'd quit digging.