Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm also not saying which side is right on this as I don't know. What I am saying is that you will always have a 100% return policy with me and I'll not deal with anyone that thinks otherwise.

If you want to spend the money I send because you're in a bad spot, TELL ME. If I'm not happy with the item then tell me you'll figure out a way to come up with the money I sent.

I've held guns for months for people. A time or two I never received it, never made a post, only a note, but they were the exception.

I can give a person time, but I've yet to be in a situation where a phone call amongst MEN has not been able to work things out.

Good point,, that last one. I have PM'ed Ed about making this right to the best of my ability, taking him off of ignore at the same time. RE talkinig like MEN, it would have helped immeasurably if I had been given even a modicum of time to make things right that were considered by him to be wrong. I would have done what needed be done by him even if I thought that I did not need to. I have done this before, even to the point of sending an entire whole shotgun - and a good one at that - to a member here to even out a deal that he thought he was coming up short on, even though I disagreed with him.

I would have done the same with Ed, if given a bit of opportunity, and am trying this approach with him once again.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500