Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Ed, Clear something up for us would you? The pics that were sent to you and then you re-posted them here,

Is that the same gun or not?

Are you able to post pics of the current gun which is in your possession? Only takes a minute....

The coup de grace?

The gun I received is not the same gun that Safariman sent pics to me via text. I took possession of the POS gun yesterday morning and immediately put it in secure storage without taking pics. I'm leaving tomorrow on a two week trip to hunt deer in Alabama and then to Dallas for the Safari club convention and return to Missouri. I can take pics of the gun after 14 Jan. Thanks for asking.

THAT is pure and utter horsepoop! The gun you got pictures of is EXACTLY the gun I sent you! Another whopper. Wow.....

And you asked for a price on "just the gun" so I offered the BARE gun to you for $295 and you accepted. You have a PM from me asking where to send the bi pod I have coming as well as the magazine. Today is the FIRST I heard that you thought the gun was scratched, or that you thought it should have a Bi Pod. Communicating that to me when the gun came in 8 days ago would have prevented this whole mess. I would have done what I am doing now. Getting you a Bi Pod and a magazine. No case or pouch was ever shown or discussed.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500