Originally Posted by rattler
no way in hell that Mark screwed a guy on purpose....i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle traveling most the way across the country and back.....Mark couldnt screw a person over on a dare....not the kinda guy he is.....this much beotching over a $10 magazine, a [bleep] bipod and a bit of duct tape on a package? half the packages i get from members here have duct tape on them....

send me the [bleep] gun and ill send you $300.........

Hmmmm....Scott Peterson's parents.."Our Dear Son COULDN'T kill his wife and unborn child, we have spent our whole life with him in the confines of our house and vehicle"! "Really, he didn't throw her dead pregnant ass in the Bay, he was FISHING! "H#ll, she was a has been and besides he had another cupcake he was banging" (wait, did I see a 'cupcake' somewhere? ) wink Just a ph*cking dead wife and unborn baby with a bit of duct tape around her, half the bodies I see in the road ditches have duct tape around them here!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself, be damned if I will make an ass of myself and bet my reputation, morals, word and integrity on an internet buddy or someone I spent a couple weeks with!!!! You can show someone whatever you wish for them to see and think about you in a short visit or time together. Kinda like saying "He wouldn't cheat on his wife, I know that for a fact cause I went hog hunting with him"!!!!

Pretty sad really that in his own mind he can do NO wrong. Think there is a word for that that he takes cheap shots at me for....hmmmm........???? I know that my word and reputation are worth a hell of a lot more than a "$10 mag" and a bipod. Pretty petty chit to dig such a deep hole and make 13yr old excuses for over $300! From the PM's I have received over the last couple years and what has been posted here the 'little things' that most overlook because of his whiny assed posts have put quite a few extra dollars into Mark's pocket. Along of course with NO FFL, NO sales tax, NO income tax etc etc. One day the piper will come!!!!

A lot of older gents here with more health issues than he who never mention it and surely don't use it for a crutch or excuse for a better deal or put money in their pockets. You may not like the hand you were dealt but that is life and it isn't an excuse to pull whatever chit you feel acceptable to help you financially.

Anyhoo, I have never been hog hunting, some of you pathetic bastuds want to haul my fat ugly, crippled welfare ass to TX for a couple weeks and 'get to know me'? wink