Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by safariman
Ed's latest attempt to settle and put this behind us. Remember when he said he was walking away? Had his gun and was done with all of this?

nread By: none
#3186305 - 4 minutes 38 seconds ago Re: Where should I send your stuff?
MissouriEd Online content
Campfire Guide

Loc: Between somewhere and nowhere
I didn't want any stuff. I asked for a refund from the very beginning. I have your text with the pics and your LNIB comments. I'm sure a judge will be very interested. I have no intention of intimidating you. You need to understand that once the letter gets sent,recovery costs will escalate sharply. I am retired and a disabled veteran and have nothing better to do than to pursue this. I intend to be made whole no matter what the cost.

Send a certified check for $295 and I will return the nonfunctional firearm at my cost.

At least now he is willing to spend the money for the shipping. Before, he wanted me to pay that as well.

I don't think he has ever been serious about dealing fairly or giving me an opportunity to provide what he wanted or needed and that was not disccussed until this thread.

DUMBPHUCK, do you remember having him on ignore until yesterday?! How would've you expected him to contact you, smoke signals?!

Ed was NOT on ignore when the gun arrived, or for the eight days thereafter, I have stated this before, more than once. Whose the dummy here, now!?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500