Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by safariman
If Ed had mentioned these things to me as reasons for his dissapointment, man to man, we could have worked all of this out easily. I have been willing to do so since he first PM'ed me about the paperwork problem and led me to beleive that this was the ONLY problem with the gun and him picking it up, until today.

As has been said here many times before, a little communication (I got none until this thread about bi Pods or Cases or scratches) can solve a lot of problems.

How, may I ask, could he communicate with a guy who cut him off? I also want to know why you cut off communication with a guy you now claim was satisfied with the gun? That doesn't make any sense.

I did not cut him off until I figured out that he could not be made happy, and had lied to me about the status of the gun. I attempted the communication about what the problems were and he only reffered to the FFL being incomplete until TODAY. No mention of a bi pod or case or anything else other than the magazine and the missing pieces on the damaged copy sent. I fixed the FFL problem immediately, and went looking for a Factory new magazine, finding one yesterday to buy and ship.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500