Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Seen the pics used to sell the gun. Now I want to see the pics of the actual condition of the gun. Until I see the scratches I will think that the buyer will be made whole by receiving a magazine. If the sale was actually for the "gun only" which I have not seen denied I can see the no bipod thing.
I got in a deal on another forum with a jerk who was never going to be satisfied and was just trying to beat me down on price after the fact. Not saying that happened here but in my instance I demanded a return and agreed to pay all shipping and fees. Seems like the guy was a little happier with the item at that point because he refused to return the gun for a full refund. I just do not see enough proof either way for me to ever deal with either of these guys.

I agreed to purchase a LNIB firearm. All Ruger chargers came with bipods, magazines and Ruger Logo case as OEM provided. I expected a LNIB to be exactly that, not missing equipment and accessories. 10-22 actions are non functional without a magazine and bipod. I now have a nonfunctional firearm, would you want this?

A bipod is an accessory does not matter if it came with one. Apparently any bipod will fit the thing as will any magazine. Those damn plastic Remington's come from Walmart as a combo. If you were trying to sell one and the purchaser stated gun only would you include the scope? Until I see the scratches I will continue to think y'all are both dunbazzes.