Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by safariman
Didn't intend to sell that, and have not done so. 444matt PM'ed me about it first, and because he is one of what I consider the good guys here and I have had positive PM's and conversations with him in the past, I told him that if he really wanted it, maybe we could work something out.

He declined until further notice so I will be keeping that one as planned as a replacement for a different gun I sold during hard(er) times.

Again, you leave sign Ray Charles could follow. Sure seems to me if a guy was being such a stand-up guy and letting a buddy in on a good deal, he'd step out of the transaction and let his buddy deal with the seller directly, rather than having a middleman. Try and spin it however you want, but it's painfully obvious it wasn't about helping a buddy out.

Remember the little scumbag who ripped off goatsie and then tried to post the make-believe Polaris quad on here? "blackbear" or something of the like? I presume Rick banned him...
Mark, you coddled that known-liar to your bosom with a deal on that Polaris, and as expected you were stood up after posting updates on the liars journey across the country to make his deal with you.
It was all bullsh*t as expected, you were had.

The point is, maybe you try to be a decent guy, but to all of the wrong people.

It would have been cool to forego that pistol (and profits, oy) and allow 444Matt to buy that hand gun out of sheer karma and good will here on this forum.

I was tempted at one time to send money your way for health/money issues--hey sh*t happens, I have been there; but I then realized your wheeling and dealing on other forums didn't add up, it looked like a scam job to me.

MissouriEd with his 3000+ postings should be given the benefit of the doubt. He's been shafted.

Last edited by broomd; 12/28/13.