Originally Posted by mudder700
Mark, do you NOT believe that all the Chargers came with a bipod and a soft case and the magazine,come on now,you sell more chit than anyone I know and pretend to know a lot about guns,put on your big boy panties and make it right,don't continue to play the stupid game,you know as well as I do that these guns came with the bipod and the soft case and the magazine.If truly you didn't then maybe you should list it as is and state you are not sure what comes with it...No more bullchit,man up....

Never had a Ruger Charger, don't like 'em. Never seen a soft case for one, either. And niether the case (which I have offered to try to obtain) nor the bipod (same deal as the case) was EVER mentioned by the buyer until today, almost a week to the day after this all started.

If Ed had mentioned these things to me as reasons for his dissapointment, man to man, we could have worked all of this out easily. I have been willing to do so since he first PM'ed me about the paperwork problem and led me to beleive that this was the ONLY problem with the gun and him picking it up, until today.

As has been said here many times before, a little communication (I got none until this thread about bi Pods or Cases or scratches) can solve a lot of problems.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500