Here is the latest, a THREAT of a certified letter..... when I simply asked where to send his bi pod (on its way)and magazine (in hand) that I wish to provide to make the deal a right one.

FROM ME:

ED,
I have ordered a Ruger Charger Bi Pod, still have the magazine that I purchased, and will send them together when the BiPod arrives in a few days. I really, truly did not know that a bi pod was standard equipment on a Ruger Charger or I would have insisted on that being part of the deal when I first obtained it. There has never been any intent to harm or defraud you in any way.

To what address would you like them sent?

MARK

PS still not sure why you did not make me aware of those issues or allow me to rectify them before trying to renig on the deal. As far as I knew before today, you only were concerned about the FFL, and then the magazine. I only learned today about your other concern's. Probably would have had about the same result as now, with far less angst. Awaiting an address to send the needed parts to.

Show me good wood wrapped around a CRF action, chambered in a cartridge that is among the fastest of its caliber, or don't show me at all 'cause you did it all wrong.

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none

FROM ED IN RETURN!
CLICK HERE for HUGE SAVINGS on ZEISS at CAMERA LAND!
#3186269 - 9 minutes 3 seconds ago Re: Where should I send your stuff?
MissouriEd Online content
Campfire Guide

Loc: Between somewhere and nowhere

You can send me a check for $295. Or you will get a certified letter.

re cash flow, did have a couple weeks ago and do have now are two different things.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500