Originally Posted by mjbgalt
wow. how many times does a guy have to prove himself before he gets the slightest benefit of the doubt?

no one else's business when he bought what.

the point is he has done a million favors and been there to help many many times and the TWO times someone has had a complaint they whined about it in public instead of letting him fix it.

wth would someone not just go buy a gun they want, or go to gunbroker or whatever. the dude asked for a gun, mark found one and helped get it for him, and the dude now wants a refund. this ain't walmart.

I agree, and Mark has been a stand up guy. I have had only one problem with a guy that after I sold him a rifle he said it was not NIB and had scratches on it, then latter that week said it showed unsafe pressure signs on the case after firing and wanted his funds back. I told him to send it back to Remington for repair. I think he wanted his funds back because I sent the receipt and paper work with the the rifle and he saw I payed $100.00 less but I still made him a great deal as I sold the rifle for less then they were presently going for. Some times being honest can backfire with these morons.

I am not a retail store with a return if you don't like it policy. I represent my stuff very well with great pricing, no tax and free shipping as does Mark.

You are good in my book Mark, prayers sent for your health problems

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....