Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Originally Posted by GeoW
I see a lot of flipping going on there in the Classifieds. I normally won't pursue one of those guns as I know absolutely nothing about it but worst part being, seller knows nothing about it either..

If I buy a gun, I like to know it's history... kinda like "I've owned it several years just no longer need it".. not "I picked it up at the gunshow last week"..

In my location a gun that makes the gunshow table is a gun that would not move otherwise. A clunker!

I like the ones who buy a rifle and then decide to "go into another direction"before they fire a round. While I imagine it does happen, it don't happen as much as you see in the classifieds. FLIP Same goes with the handguns. "Just got this _____ this week, only 10 rds down the tube ....... FLIP

OR the guy who trades for a rifle or hand gun yet doesn't know the value of that. uh huh....sure

You watch who buys what, you can tell who the flippers are

Im a proud flipper. Not everyone can just buy what they want. I like buying a 300.00 handgun and flipping my way into a 1k rifle. Even better, i get to shoot a bunch of different guns along the way.