And here is the communication from Mr Ed whereby he tells me the gun has already been shipped and was on its way....

I learned a couple of days after this PM, that he was purpusfully lying.

THIS IS MY COMMUNICATION TO HIM, WHEN I HAD BEEN TOLD THE PROBLEMS WERE ONLY THE FFL, WHICH I FIXED THE VERY EVENING I WAS NOTIFIED OF THE SNAG, AND THE MAGAZINE, WHICH I HAD ALSO RECTIFIED AT THIS POINT:

Paul,

As per my e-mail to you, you have not given me ANY time to rectify what is in all likliehood an error on the part of your dealer i.e. tearing of the FFL I sent to him in the box with the handgun.

I am on disability and do not have $295 to refund. The money I got from the sale of the Ruger and a couple of other guns went to buy a decent set of used tires for my wifes car to keep her somewhat safer this winter.

I have been at the DR office all morning getting a staff infection in my hand treated, I am prone to those with my failing Kidneys, but I have been in contact with your FFL dealer at your end and am on my way to try to get a copy of the FFL scanned and sent to his e-mail. Barring that (I do not know if Staples here has the capability of a scan and send) I can send one priority mail right away.

There was a COMPLETE FFL in the box with your handgun AND a magazine. That your dealer opened the box roughly and carelessly, thus damaging the FFL I sent and likely mis placing or tossing out the magzine with the packing peanuts is not my fault. YET, I am still willing to try to get this problem solved and quickly. I will go to Staples right now and try to get a copy of the FFL scanned and e-mailed. And I can afford to replace the 10-22 magazine for you even though there was one in the box with the gun.

What I cannot do, and will not do (mostly because I cannot, but also because I have met the requirements of our agreement and you are being quite unreasonable) is refund any money. I only learned that there might be a problem with the FFL copy late last night via E-mail. I have not been given even ONE DAY to attempt to resolve this, and I have already e-mailed a copy of the complete FFL to your dealer, Jason Lumetta.

Why the copy I put in the box and the copy I e-mailed him last night are not sufficient, I do not know, but I will go try to get one scanned and sent regardless.

Returning the firearm will be of no benefit to you, so I must strongly reccomend that you not do that.

Very Sincerely,

MARK

PS I need your home address for sending anything to, whether it be a magazine or whatever we may agree upon as a resolution. MC

Show me good wood wrapped around a CRF action, chambered in a cartridge that is among the fastest of its caliber, or don't show me at all 'cause you did it all wrong.

BELOW IS FROM MR ED, TELLING ANOTHER LIE, ABOUT THE FIREARM ALREADY HAVING BEEN SHIPPED AND ON ITS WAY, AFTER MY REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO CLARIFY OR LEARN WHAT THE PROBLEMS WERE WITH THE GUN SO THAT I COULD HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SOLVE THEM:

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none
CLICK HERE for HUGE SAVINGS on MEOPTA at CAMERA LAND!
#3172675 - 12/21/13 01:13 PM Re: Ruger Charger
MissouriEd Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Between somewhere and nowhere
Firearm has been shipped back to you as it was received non functional and could not be transferred to me due to FFL issues. You should not have spent the funds until the transaction was complete. You owe me $315.00. I will give you the courtesy of 30 days to refund the money.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none

AS YOU CAN SEE, HE WAS WANTING A REFUND OF THE FIREARM AND THE SHIPPING AT THIS POINT, AND STILL NOT BEING STRAIGHT ABOUT THE ISSUES. ALSO NO MENTION OF THE BI POD, SCRATCHES STILL. ONLY THE MAGAZINE AND FFL...

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500