PAhunter760 should be posting the pictures shortly, if he does not beat me to the punch by having already posted them as I am typing. I thought you all might like to see what the 'issues' were when Mr Ed first told me he was unhappy. Please not that there is NO mention of condition, scratches etc because THERE WERE NONE!

Also please note that NO MENTION is made of a bi pod or case, only the FFL problem - which I imediatly remedied, and the the magazine, which I ALSO imediately remedied.

I had NO CLUE that he was unhappy about the condiition, the bi pod, or anything else until this call out thread was started against me. As I have said time and time again, if I had known of the need for more 'stuff' to make Ed whole, I would have reacted just as I have, by getting him the parts post haste.

Here is the PM from Mr Ed sent to me last weekend when he said he was sending the gun back, and THE reasons why....

FROM ED, VIA PM:

Mark,

The Ruger Charger is being returned to you via Fedex ground.

I am having the Charger returned because of the following problems:

1. The FFL that you included in the package was incomplete and was missing the FFL number and the expiration date.
2. You were informed of this situation by email and by PM and you failed to provide a corrected full copy of your FFL on a timely basis.
3. The Ruger Charger was claimed to be complete and in like new condition. It was received missing essential parts needed to properly function. (Magazine)

Items 1 and 2 issues prevent the firearm from being lawfully transferred to me. The firearm would not be functional without a magazine.

Based on the aforementioned I instructed the FFL business here to return the Ruger Charger back to you. Shipping cost FedEx ground plus proper repackaging cost were $20.00.

I paid you promptly $295.00 for the firearm and I expect to be fully refunded to include the cost of returning the firearm back to you. Total you owe me is $315.00.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas,

Paul E. NAME AND TELE # REMOVED! blush

Last edited by safariman; 12/30/13. Reason: REMOVE TEL #! !!!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500