Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
All I'll say is, more and more lately you sound like a professional victim. Are you an Obama voter?

+1...
I can link myriad postings of sellers health and money problems, to the point where fire members have financially helped, and then i read the "I'll take it's" like for the pistols earlier this week.

I am a big time believer in helping those in need, but guys have been played and laid by this guy for a long time. I just shake my head.

If you are talking about me, the guns I claimed were on a "the money is coming later" deal which the seller accepted and which I appreciated. He was aware that I had no cash on hand at the moment I was trying to make the purchase. He has accepted a pay later offer. I am grateful for that, and will honor it in the time frame that he and I agreed on.

I have never asked for anything from anybody, it has been now a very long time since Ringman put up a lets help Safariman post which I asked him to immediately take down, and he did. I have been doing my damndest to take care of my own stuff by sellinig off stuff in order to make bills while I have been unable to work, and have even had to mostly quit hunting unlessss I have a lot of folks around to assist me. This is very embarrasing and humbling to me. I also did not ask for Failing Kidneys, thought I would work in my proffesions until at least into my 60's. My disease and condition is inherited and not treatable and getting worse.

I put NO RETURN on my gunbroker deals because I describe them accurately, use many photos, and I am only selling because I am pretty needful of the money. I would love to have kept the guns I have had to sell, but sell them I do to keep the boat afloat. Once I have the cash, it is pre spent.

I have allowed return's one or two guns or other items IIRC, but this was because there was a reasonable reason to do so. Not the case in this scenario.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500