Originally Posted by EddyBo
Seen the pics used to sell the gun. Now I want to see the pics of the actual condition of the gun. Until I see the scratches I will think that the buyer will be made whole by receiving a magazine. If the sale was actually for the "gun only" which I have not seen denied I can see the no bipod thing.
I got in a deal on another forum with a jerk who was never going to be satisfied and was just trying to beat me down on price after the fact. Not saying that happened here but in my instance I demanded a return and agreed to pay all shipping and fees. Seems like the guy was a little happier with the item at that point because he refused to return the gun for a full refund. I just do not see enough proof either way for me to ever deal with either of these guys.

I agreed to purchase a LNIB firearm. All Ruger chargers came with bipods, magazines and Ruger Logo case as OEM provided. I expected a LNIB to be exactly that, not missing equipment and accessories. 10-22 actions are non functional without a magazine and bipod. I now have a nonfunctional firearm, would you want this?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.