Originally Posted by safariman
There was a signed copy with the handgun that was somehow damaged in transit, or during the opening of the packaging and this was beyond my control

NO, it WAS in your control. You clearly stated that you forgot to put it in the box. If you HAD put it in the box, it would have arrived intact.

You seem like a man with self justification for every mistake or wrong doing in which you are involved.

A "free look period" is ALWAYS IMPLIED. Pictures do NOT always tell the whole story of the condition of an item. I trade/sell regularly. If an item is not accurately portrayed in a picture(s), and I know it, I make note of that in the description. Every time.

Just because YOU do not feel a return is justified, does not mean that the buyer feels that way. The right thing to do when one party is unhappy is to REVERSE the deal. You get your gun, he gets his money, all is good in the eyes of the masses.

The fact that the "money is pre-spent when it arrives" is a JOKE IMO. That is simply not how men of character do business.

I, for one, have read enough of your dealings/excuses. Enough that I have come to highly question both your character and your ethics. Or lack thereof.

You seem like a desperate man. I mean, who wants to deal with someone who readily admits that the money is already spent before the other party is satisfied?

NO THANKS...........