Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by safariman
If you are talking about me, the guns I claimed were on a "the money is coming later" deal which the seller accepted and which I appreciated. He was aware that I had no cash on hand at the moment I was trying to make the purchase. He has accepted a pay later offer. I am grateful for that, and will honor it in the time frame that he and I agreed on.

Originally Posted by 444Matt
Mark being the good guy that he is PM'd me to see how bad I wanted the 357 and what kind of deal I could make him.

That sign reads like blood in snow. And get over the [bleep] victim stance!

Didn't intend to sell that, and have not done so. 444matt PM'ed me about it first, and because he is one of what I consider the good guys here and I have had positive PM's and conversations with him in the past, I told him that if he really wanted it, maybe we could work something out.

He declined until further notice so I will be keeping that one as planned as a replacement for a different gun I sold during hard(er) times.

Well since my name got brought into this...

It pretty much happened just like Mark said.

He beat me out on a blackhawk by 2 minutes in a for sale thread. I PM'd Mark to see if there was any deal we could work out on it.

By the time he returned my PM I had decided to spend the money on something else (tires). Told him if he wanted to sell it down the road to let me know.

No clue who is right or wrong here, seems odd that the OP has started this thread with the accusations and not posted any evidence like pictures or PM/Email traffic.

Hope it can all be worked out.