Originally Posted by BlackHunter
It should be viewed the same as the Nazi flag in Germany and be outlawed. Save your flames - I have no intentions of responding to your taunts.

No taunts, you're entitled to your opinion. However, let me say this. I have ancestors that owned slaves that owned slaves back then, some of whom were military leaders. I have a small Confederate battle flag that hangs in my shop in their honor. Why? Right or wrong they fought for what they believed in. I'll honor that.
I never owned a slave and frankly have no desire to. I have no reason the suffer from "white guilt". That'd be like having some gunman like John Wesley Hardin who shot a man because his snoring disturbed him as a distant relative. I should feel guilty for all those he killed. Bovine excrement. Same with he issue of long dead kin who owned slaves.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE