Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I have no need for personal elevation nor affirmation from you or your like.

You claim to have all this knowledge, yet you're not willing to contribute anything substantive here beyond a couple of WIKI link???? crazy

People, including me, have actually been learning things on this thread. YOu coulda blown this thread out of the water with new info.

I do it because I have zero respect for lock step liberal HS teachers like you.

My main three voting issues are in order 1) Pro-Life 2) Gun Rights and finally 3) The Environment (no, I don't think Global Warming is necessarily man-made).

I do wish all them mewling education "professionals" were just like me grin

You have no use nor respect for actual research or honest and fair analysis.

?? How long have you been reading my posts on these boards??

I figure my own contributions here have been to get people to at least acknowledge the sheer size of the slave establishment and its profound effect on National and Southern politics and events.

Actually the other big one IMHO was the uncovering of those "Declarations of Causes"... Why they secceeded in the words of the actual Southerners themselves, you may have no idea how much these revelatory documents are ignored in documents of this type..

Taken as a whole, the Antebellum South didn't look much like what we would call American today.

You only spout the PC party line as dictated by the current mewlings of the education "professionals"

The Indians had it exactly right; the worth of a man is not what he owns, but what he has done :cool

Sir, I am exceedingly proud of what I do. No schidt, I teach in a big urban high school with all of is attendant problems. One of them places where most folks wouldn't go, or live. I do both.

I doubt that your own places of employment or residence are located in such a setting.

In actually do this because it has been the closest thing I can get to the Frontier. I'm going into my twenty-seventh year, same school. Prior to that I spent three years in a remote African village, same motivation, living at close to an 1860's technology level.

See, most EVERYBODY, possibly including yourself, runs from these places, and yet b&tch about them endlessly. I do not, because of my emotional drive I guess *shrug*

All of these claims I can back up, in spades cool

When I leave here, my two proudest possessions will be my thirty-year pin (I don't think I'll be able to make forty) and the written testimonials of former students.

...and look at things through your narrow emotionally driven lens.

The irony is that best describes the OTHER posters here.

[b]Simply stated, you are just not worth the effort.

This sounds familiar. Have we ever dated?

Birdwatcher

More Bovine Scatology I see. [/quote]

Actually, it may be fact. HBB, I know you've screwed some hard left, female "education majors" before. Birdwatcher's personal philosophies and the consistencies thereof are identical to the same.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.