Originally Posted by BlackHunter
It should be viewed the same as the Nazi flag in Germany and be outlawed. Save your flames - I have no intentions of responding to your taunts.

No taunt meant here....

I support the flying of the Stars and Bars... to me it doesn't represent the glorification of Slavery....

and my support of it does NOT mean to show ANY Disrespect to Black Americans...

Less than 3 per cent of the entire white population owned slaves n the south before the Civil War...Even Freed Black Men owned slaves....

I am 17th Generation from Virginia... and to our knowledge, NONE of our ancestors owned slaves, but we do know that there were some who were ministers that were involved getting slaves to northern locals where they were given their freedoms...

All my ancestors fought for the confederacy at the time, particularly fighting for their state...but it wasn't in support of slavery....

I offer this in respect, not as an excuse...or a condemnation of your opinion...

best regards

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez