Really? an opinion not supported by facts...

Certainly supported by Faith. See on Judgement Day, the fact that I used to be genetically Irish Celt will be totally irrelevant, for Eternity, and since Eternity is for a very long time, it makes everything here sorta irrelevant in the big picture, or so I believe.

As for the rest, I have met Africans who were decidedly smarter than me (many here will believe that not hard, I know grin), and I have met Asians who seemed dumber (so far the Jews are doing pretty good).

Its that whole Bell Curve thing, and overlap, and deciding where one race leaves off and another begins, and the fact that while I have met lots of individuals, I have never yet met a "race".

Pertinent to this thread, the Virginia Planter Thomas Jefferson penned a principle well-worth dying for We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Not surprisingly, he was pressured by his fellow slave-owning Southerners to remove it crazy

Jefferson's phrase to me is America in a nutshell, our founding principle, why you and me were able to come here and enjoy the lives we have had...

..and marry Germans if we want.

Birdwatcher

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 07/01/15.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744