Just to chime in... I was waiting for my dealer to get in a LAW Professional in 300 win mag and as luck would have it, it just came in. I got the opportunity to go over a Legendary Arms rifle a few times over the last year in other calibers. Absolutely top shelf quality. Build construction and balance is excellent on my 300win. I have a VX3 3-10 on it to keep the over all package light and trim. Weight is as light as I would ever want (7lbs) with a 300 win mag long action. I am not recoil shy at all and can report that the Professional with its muzzle break is the lightest 300 mag recoil I have ever felt. It has to be a combination of the stock and muzzle break because it has tamed full power 180gr loads to feel like a 30-06. These guns are built to use and hunt with. They have a bomb proof feel without feeling heavy or bulky.
I am still breaking in the barrel but accuracy is well within the 1 moa guarantee. The M704 action is smooooth. I mean butter smooth. Either feeding the rifle a single round at a time or pulling a round from the magazine, the CRF and extractor works smoother than others I have on my Winchesters, etc.. Extracting is smoother by the way it lightly hands you a spent case by working the bolt slowly or rocketing out a case by working the action fast. The difference with the LAW over the other systems are that you almost feel no resistance when manipulating the bolt fast or slow. Tolerances of the floor plate and controls are as good as it gets in the custom rifle world. Top quality all around and feels much nicer that other custom rifles I have handled costing 2-3x as much $$. I suspect these rifles are currently under valued and demand will make them extremely hard to find. I can tell you my LAW Professional, Kimber Adirondack, and M70 JOC, are the trifecta in my collection and I probably could sell off all my other rifles as they will gather dust on the wall.

Last edited by mystro; 12/04/16.

The Lord loves humility.