Originally Posted by Chris68
You wanna see something really funny, go to Youtube, type in Busheler in search. Then you will get to see the lil fat troll (Boxer) Talk about lil man syndrome, he's got it!! He's just a keyboard warrior who talks alot of schit on the internet. Must have got picked on alot as a kid. Total jackarse.

I've been here a long time. I've seen a lot of posts by Stick. I've seen a lot of people attack the guy and he holds his own.

At the end of the day:

He's yet to ever lie to me, he's never not answered a PM with great information that was absolutely spot on and worked the way it should. He's always answered even the most basic of questions.

In other words - if you're not an idiot, you'll get a long just fine with him. Ask honest questions, try out the answers and report back. Haven't seen anything not go as he said it would.

Lest you think I'm riding his jock - my preference tends to go towards wood/blue Rugers topped with whatever scope is on sale.

Don't own a Kimber, don't own a 700 (do use one of my father's - DBM model) and I've never ordered a super chicken. I've never fired a TSX or Skinner in anger. Though the TSX will be changing.

Bout the only thing we're 1 to 1 on is that the 105 Amax is one wicked sumbitch.

Me