UFO Nig,

I'll feign my "surprise" that all you could muster through your quivering lips and trembling hands,was a poignantly poetic Vagina Monologue obliviously flaunting your Window Licking "abilities" and a quain't "stand",culminating in the highly vaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore ploy. Absolutely fascinating Dumbfhuqkery! Congratulations?!?

What next? Are you going to hold your breath and stomp your itty-bitty feet,while screaming (1-14" rocks!...1-14" ROCKS!). Laffin'..you AMAZINGLY clueless dumbfhuqk!

Who chews your food for you?

Wow.

PS and by the way,when you read this,keep in mind that you "can't" reply,as that would of course steal the "thunder" from your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Pardon my shooting a smidge.

Laffin'!

teal,

It IS funnier than fhuqk,that the Brain Trust at Legend'...couldn't sneak up on a glass of fhuqking water or reliably pour piss out of a boot,but wanna convince Joe Average that they got "it" going on. HILARIOUS!

BEST part is,Joe SUB-Average is swooning the Dumbfhuqkery!

With twist,throating and COAL in one's hip pocket,the concessions are none and the inherent advantages well beyond copious. The fixation on "weight" is indeed funny and beyond moot. I keep waiting on a SD expose too!

Odd...that none of the Crying Kchunts lamenting reserve RPM,have cited what chambering(s) they shoot,in which rifle(s) and which boolit(s) are being flung. I wonder if that might could mebbe perhaps pinpoint the fact,that the very notions they lament,are the long standing processes they've been doing...less a single fhuqking clue?!?(grin)

Schit don't get any funnier than this.

EPIC thread!